Click here to view the trailer.
Click here for the official 15 website.
The script was also named a Finalist for the PAGE International Screenwriting Awards.
From 15 Minutes with Jacob:
The script was also named a Finalist for the PAGE International Screenwriting Awards. Here are words from a reviewer:
- The theme is incredibly strong, and Rein and Aldi have done a phenomenal job of weaving it throughout the story without ever being blatant or heavy-handed. The dialogue, characters and plot all support the theme, which has a universal reach.
- The structure is very tight and the writers have a great instinctive grasp of structure. Although it’s essentially one act, they’ve constructed a tightly-woven story that culminates in a whopping act turn at the very end.
- The characters are very well-constructed, and Rein and Aldi have created a compelling protagonist who the audience can root for, and whose mysterious need to know about the killer’s motive adds suspense.
- This is one of the better short films I’ve ever read, and for that the writers should be commended…Truly a fantastic job!
- The story is ambitious, well thought out, and very original. The characters are emotionally compelling and uniquely layered with past baggage, which is this particular story’s main conflict. The dialogue is vibrant and first rate. The writer is clearly talented, and keeps the tension building and the audience guessing right up until the very end.
Check out the official IMDB page.